Independent Agency for Commercial Auto

We Work For You.

Up to 18% savings for Commercial Auto policies

Quick quoting process for same-day coverage

Top-rated carriers you know & trust

Get Instant Coverage & Save up to 18%

Get the Independent Agency Advantage

Avoid calling multiple carriers to compare individual quotes.

Our agents work directly with carriers like Nationwide and Progressive to assure you get the lowest premiums on a Commercial Auto policy for your business.

Have questions about business coverage?

Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?

All states require you to carry Commercial Auto coverage if your company owns or leases vehicles. Commercial Auto policies cover:

    • Damages to vehicle(s) owned or leased by the company
    • Uninsured motorists
    • Medical expenses for injuries
    • Motor truck cargo (if applicable)

    Commercial Auto covers a variety of vehicles such as:

      We Are Here To Work For You

      Commercial Insurance

      Frequently Asked Questions